Do you know that many people have become millionaires Blogging? It’s very possible and some do it in just a few years. Stay at moms and young women just like you and me… That blows my mind.
While I’ll admit reaching for millions is a bit overambitious you can make really good money and create total financial freedom. Amazingly it’s not nearly hard as you would think. You need determination, ambition and consistency. Oh and you need to enjoy writing as well!
So you want to know how to be a successful blogger and become wealthy doing it? There’s a Blue Print you need to follow and it works every time.
Let’s talk about a few things before we get into the success blue print. First you need to know that you DO NOT become a successful blogger by screwing people over. Those that are dishonest rarely make any real money and when they do it’s usually short lived.
You become Successful by creating value in the world, and by solving problems.
Another thing you need to know is that Ads and affiliate sales are NOT the most profitable ways to make money. If you have any hope of making real money blogging you need to think about other ways of monetizing. Sure you can use those ads and affiliate links but You need a very high volume of page views, like about 100,000 per month to generate enough income to pay your bills, let alone become a millionaire.
But don’t let that discourage you….There are other better ways to make money blogging. Now let’s get into the perfect blogging formula..
Assuming you have a niche narrowed down and some great blogging ideas, here’s the formula you will need to follow~
- You need to understand that your blog is your business and you need to treated it as such. You need to put in just as much effort as you would with a full time job, Maybe more. There’s no magic bullet to anything. You have to work your little ass off.
- Create a product when you’re ready. This can be a course, Ebook, Software, Membership site, or whatever.
- Grow your email list because it’s one of your most important assets.
- “Sell” your product. I put sell in quotes because you could sell your product for money or you could sell it for an email address. But understand that the concepts are the same. You create products that solve problems and charge for them. That email address is more valuable in the long run than a single sale for money.
- Pay for ads to drive traffic to your landing pages where you encourage people to sign up for your email list in exchange for your product.
- Understand that marketing is a multi-step process. Don’t bother asking cold traffic to buy something for money. Marketing is a seduction. Keep drawing them closer to you with free or small offerings. Your real goal is not to sell products, it’s to build a relationship with them based on trust. Once they know, like and trust you, they are MUCH more likely to buy from you.
- Then when you have gained a lot of trust you can sell your real, valuable courses, or products to your list.
- Lastly keep growing your list and adding value and keep selling those high value products.
Other posts you may like~
This is the blue print bloggers use to become millionaires and it absolutely works. It’s pretty hard work but it’s well worth it and the financial rewards are really great. It usually takes 3 to 8 years of hard work to get to the big bucks. But you can start doing really well within a year.
If your not ready to create your own products right away you can promote other’s products and do really well, but if you want to maximize your profits you will eventually need to create your own.
That sounds like a big job huh? Well once you really dive into blogging, ideas will start bubbling up and you will be working on your own stuff in no time.
So do you think you can do it? Do you have what it takes?
It would really Make my day if you would share this post with your friends. It means so much! You can share with the buttons to the left of the page or below. Thanks!
Pin it for Later!
Some of the posts on my blog may contain affiliate links to products we love and adore. This is at no cost to you. Thanks
Products I Think you love
Hosting: BlueHost – It’s The Best. We love and highly recommend BlueHost for hosting. BlueHost is affordable and has outstanding 24/7 customer service. They also provide automated backups of your files and databases. They make installing WordPress a snap with their one-click installation process. For step-by-step instructions on setting up a hosting account and installing self-hosted WordPress, follow this tutorial.
Tailwind ~Tailwind is A Pinterest pin scheduler. This is valuable because you will need to pin regularly and often. But pinning say, 30 pins at once can cause you to lose followers. No body wants to see just your pins. You need to be strategic about the best time to pin as well and they calculate this based on your account. Your need to be Seriously On top of your Pinterest account, they will send you Tons of Blog Traffic so these type of tools are invaluable. You can also schedule with Instagram now too! BoardBooster is another great tool for this as well that you can use in combination with Tailwind.
ConvertKit~This is by far THE BEST Email Marketing Platform available for Bloggers Today. Their system was specifically created for bloggers by bloggers and it has everything you need to capture emails easily and keep your list engaged. You will Love ConvertKit.
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing will help you learn everything you need to know about the top way to make money on your blog. If you’re a blogger you NEED this course.
ConvertKit Essentials is for those who have an account with them and want to understand the platform more so that they can succeed. If you are a blogger, ConvertKit is an email system specifically for blogging and you really won’t find anything else that will meet your needs the way they will. You can try other services but I promise if you blog for very long, you will make your way over to them.